Be at the heart of the thriving business and leisure center with every stay at St. Mark Hotel in Cebu City, Philippines. It is surrounded by numerous restaurants, banks, schools, hospitals, and grocery stores, side by side with landmarks of the city. The most prominent point of reference is the Redemptorist Church across the street from the hotel.
Additionally, the hotel’s location just off General Maxilom Avenue is ideal for guests coming in for the Sinulog Festival. From the airport, the hotel is a mere 30 minutes away, 40 minutes from the beaches, and 10 minutes from the pier, major malls, and I.T. Park. Other places of interest that are walking distance from the hotel are:
- Bo’s Coffee Club – 6 minutes
- Robinsons Plaza – 6 minutes
- Sky Experience Adventure – 8 minutes
- Rizal Memorial Library and Museum – 8 minutes
- Bars and clubs – 3 minutes
- Magellan’s Cross and Basilica – 15 minutes